05 Mar Fest of Ale Road Trip!
Join Vine&hops for a weekend of Craft Beer, Cider and Wine* at Penticton’s 21st Okanagan Fest of Ale! On the weekend of April 8 & 9th, 50 craft brewers and 5000+ craft brew enthusiasts will get together to celebrate the best in craft beer and cider from around BC and beyond. Leave the planning and the driving up to us- Taste the difference a tour makes!
Included in this weekend:
- Transportation to and from Vancouver or the Fraser Valley (See pickup locations and times below)
- 2 nights accommodation at the Tiki Shores Motel
- Fest of Ale passes
- Stops at Bad Tattoo And Cannery Brewing
- Tug’s Tap House after party- live entertainment, discounts on the food menu & drink specials.
- Optional Wine Tour
- A fun filled action packed itinerary in the Okanagan!
- $250.00 per person/quad occupancy + tax
- $285.00 per person/double occupancy + tax
- $335.00 per person/single occupancy + tax
- 4:30pm pick up at Olympic Village (Canada line)
- 4:45pm pick up at Commercial & Broadway (SkyTrain)
- 6:00pm pick up at Old Abbey Ales (Quick brew)
- 9:45pm Check in to Tiki Shores Motel
- 10:15 Ice cold beer and amazing al forno pizza at Bad Tattoo optional for our arrival (staying open late for us)
April 9th- Let’s Party!
- 10:45 Wine tour to Vine&hops’ top 3 picks (Optional)
- 12:30pm Fest of Ale 5.5hrs to imbibe (7min walk from Tiki Shores to Fest Of Ales at the convention centre)
- 6:30pm Tug’s Tap House after party- a local pub near in the heart of downtown Penticton, has arranged live entertainment, discounts on the food menu + drink specials.
- Hit the town! (Optional, of course)
April 10th – Sleep In…
- 11:00am Optional brunch at Cannery Brewing (10% discount)
- 12:30pm Departure back to Vancouver
- 5:30pm Back in Vancouver
*Special notes: Don’t be late, pack light (suggesting one backpack per person to make room for growlers and wine), Vine&hops needs a minimum of 8 seats sold, and will give you one week’s notice if cancelled – full refund (See Cancellation Policies) – so invite your friends! Oh, and we encourage liquids for our arrival!
Contact us with any questions or book your seats below!