Brews & Ball with Vine & hops
Vine & hops has hit another home run with our 1st series of Brews Ball this Spring/Summer/Fall. The tour will hit up two local breweries before rounding the bases and sliding into the home of The Vancouver Canadians. Your fun filled excursion includes: pick up/drop off, tasting and behind the scenes tour at 2 local Vancouver Craft Breweries. You will have a personal beer tour guide, transportation to all 3 establishments and seating next to the Craft Beer section at the stadium! Wine & Cocktails may be an option upon request depending on brewery. Swinging for the fences, one tour at a time!
(This tour can also offered as a Private Tour for any occasion)
Brews Ball Tour from- 4:15-6:45 (Check monthly calendar for dates and times)
A typical day out looks like this:
- 4:30PM – Pick up and Departure
- 4:45PM – Strange Fellows Brewing (Tasting & Brewing Process)
- 5:45PM – Main Street Brewing (Tour & Tasting)
- 6:45PM – Nat Bailey Stadium (Drop off)
$69.00 Limited time offer!
As it is not easy to gage how much time each guest has or would like to stay at the game. It is up to our guests to find their own transportation home. We have a few safe options for you.
- Bus stops are near
- Walking distance to Skytrain
- Taxi can be arranged in advance
– Taxicabs are readily available (Maybe another guest would like to share)
– Group Shuttle could be arranged upon request if available for additional $150.00 within the Vancouver area.
Must be 19+ years of age to participate. ($2.00 bets recommended;)
– Don’t forget your ball gear and ID
– Please no drinking prior to tour (plenty of tasting to come)
– Vine & hops & Hasting Race track personnel have the right to discontinue tour or cut off alcohol service to any individuals using excessive language or and inappropriate behavior.